|Friends:||Saxon, Kenzie, Lieam, Celanawe, Conrad|
|Living:||Fall 1152, Winter 1152|
Sadie is a female brownfur. She has spent most of her life as a Guard watching the most northern shore outpost or Frostic. The shore patrol is a lonely life for a Guardmouse, but important to the territories. Many predators will use the water as an entry point into the territories. It's up to the shore watchers to either prevent them or notify the Guard without being killed. Some shore outposts are also ports and hubs of commerce, but Frostic is too remote and only gave Sadie the time to become an excellent boatmouse, paddler, and slinger of stones.
- In Fall of 1152, after a long time spent patrolling Frostic, Sadie was assigned the job of locating Conrad, a Guardmouse located at Calogero. After reaching Calogero and having a startling encounter with a drunken Conrad, Sadie got the crippled Guardmouse to tell her of a plot he overheard to take Lockhaven. The next morning, they woke up to find that they were under attack from a bunch of crabs. Sadie managed to escape with her life; Conrad, however, was not so lucky.
- Not long after, Sadie proved to be instrumental in the battle of Lockhaven by alerting Rand of the crisis just in time, and then fighting against the Axe Army to protect Gwendolyn.
- At the end of fall, Gwendolyn stated that Sadie had been alone for too long at Frostic, forbade her from searching for Conrad's remains, and urged her to seek the comeraderie of her fellow Guardsmice.
- In Winter 1152, Sadie was sent on a mission, along with Kenzie, Saxon, Lieam, and Celanawe, to gather supplies from mouse dwellings in the south west and deliver invitations to their leaders. When the group was attacked by a Great Horned Owl, Sadie chased it off by blinding it with a slingstone to the eye.
- Later, when the group stumbled upon the Darkheather tunnels, Sadie, along with Saxon and Kenzie, was forced to travel through said tunnels. Along the way, Saxon attacked, and got kidnapped by, a large number of bats. While Sadie and Kenzie searched for him, Sadie revealed that she was in love with Kenzie, something that Celanawe had alluded to earlier. Kenzie reciprocated her feelings, and the two of them, whether by accident or on purpose, fell asleep together, something Saxon wasn't happy to note when he discovered them. Sadie then inspected the weasel artifacts while the gentlemice were having a rather heated argument and found that there was a river that they could paddle up, effectively bringing them towards Lockhaven.
- Afterwards, Gwendolyn stated that Kenzie and Sadie had become, "inseparable", since their return. At Celanawe's funeral, Sadie and Kenzie stood together, with Kenzie's arm around her.